Fatty acid extraction
What is unsaturated fatty acid extraction?
It is a process in which the essential polyunsaturated fatty acids are extracted from cold pressed or refined oils through a series of manufacturing operations, including hydrolysis, transesterification,frozen seperation and molecular distillation, in order to increase the fatty acids's content for further uses. Painuo uses refined oils as the raw materials.
Fatty acids series we can offer
1. Pinolenic Acid extracted from Korean pine nut oil.
2. Conjugated Linoleic Acid from safflower oil.
3. Gamma Linolenic Acid from borage oil or evenng primrose oil.
4. Alpha Linolenic Acid from flaxseed oil or perilla seed oil.
5. Punicic Acid from pomegranate seed oil
6. DHA from algae oil